regio UE GR MDRAP sdp fonduri_ue
Search

“ATOS” AGROTOURIST BOARDING HOUSE ** daisies

“ATOS” Agrotourist Boarding House is located in Trei Sate village near Sovata. The name of the

boarding house comes from the Hungarian name of the village, Atosfalva (Hotești), which together with Cioc and Ștefănești make for Trei Sate locality, a typical Székely village in Ardeal. The house is easy to find and reachable from the main road at number 312. The small and coquettish boarding house awaits its guests in its five rooms (three double rooms and two rooms with queen size bed) arranged in a simple, elegant manner and equipped with bathroom, cable TV with 70 programs and wireless internet, a private parking is also available and fresh breakfast may be served in the joint kitchen, dining room, or terrace during summer season.

Pets are allowed: in the garden of the guest house;

For children: trampline, table tennis, playground slide;

Parking: private, closed, with video surveillance;

Spoken languages: Hungarina, Romanina, English, German, and French;

Guide rates:

Accommodation: 120 RON/double room/night; 40 RON/room for two/night;

Breakfast: 15 RON/person

Lunch: 25 RON/person

Dinner: 20 RON/person

Open: Monday to Friday 24/7

Address: 312 Trei Sate

Phone: +40740855619, +40745478373

Email:
GPS:46.48406, 24.90404

Free time activities:

The boarding house does not only offer a few accommodation places but also the opportunity to try some agricultural activities or the familiarization with countryside life. Guests who arrive here may involve themselves in daily activities of the family (maintenance of large crops on hectares, willow for biomass, grape harvesting, fruit trees, the garden with vegetables, household activities, wood cutting, etc.)

Tourists may have a swim, fish or have a stroll in an environment with no influences from the modern world.

Tourist Attractions:

The Reformed Church in Hotești - The Reformed Church in Hotești was built between 1819 and 1821 and inside its yard there is the statue of Queen Gisela.

The Unitarian Church in Cioc – The Unitarian Church in Cioc was built between 1792 and 1798.

The Reformed Church in Cioc – The Reformed Church in Cioc was built on the same land with the Church of the Unitarian worshippers in 1806, its bell tower being erected before, between 1792 and 1798.

The Catholic Chapel in Cioc – the Catholic worshippers built a small chapel in the middle of the 19th century.

The indication panel with the name of the locality Cioc – due to the Hungarian meaning of the name (Csókfala – csók = kiss), young people take very often pictures in front of the panel indicating the locality.

Within a range of 20 km: thermal springs city of Sovata, Praid – Rapsonné, Corund citadel, Rhedely Castle in Sângerogiu de Pădure, Bezidu Nou Lake with the monument dedicated to the flooded village.

Recommended routes

-        Sovata – Praid – Lupeni (the tomb of Tamási Áron) – Odorheiu Secuiesc – Cristuru Secuiesc – Sighișoara

-        Târgu Mureș – Brâncovenești

-        Gheorgheni – Lacul Roșu (Red Lake)- Cheile Bicazului

-        Miercurea Ciuc - Șumuleu Ciuc – Tușnad – Lacul Sfânta Ana (St. Ana Lake) (volcanic crater lake)

-        Făgăraș Massif – Lacul Bâlea (Bâlea Lake) – Brașov – Bran (Bran Castle)